(This page includes tips from reporters, citizens journalists, and others identifying Wisconsin bills (introduced or passed) that resemble ALEC model legislation. CMD encourages the use of this forum and encourages further detailed research to verify all claims.)
- AB 183 (introduced 6/16/11) relating to the prevailing wage, similar to ALEC model "Prevailing Wage Repeal Act"
- For more, see Mary Bottari, ALEC Bills in Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Legislative Reference Bureau, AB 183 Prevailing Wage, introduced state legislation, June 16, 2011, accessed July 19, 2011
- American Legislative Exchange Council, Prevailing Wage Repeal Act, model legislation exposed by the Center for Media and Democracy, July 13, 2011
- New ALEC Bill in committee means drastic Prevailing Wage law changes, Badger Democracy blog, July 18, 2011